The Office of Academic Enrichment offers an in-person workshop series in collaboration with University Studies, which is offered in the fall and spring semesters on the following topics (Workshop Schedule).
- Time Management: Tools for making your workload manageable, rather than letting it overwhelm you.
- Note-Taking: Strategies for recording class information in ways that prepare you for success on exams.
- Reading Strategies: Making the most of your textbook reading.
- Test-Taking: Maximizing your success on exams.
- Preparing for Finals: Managing time and focusing study strategies for success.
- Academic Planning for “Major” Decisions: Strategies for choosing and declaring a major.
- Academic Management: Understanding UD’s policies and how they impact your grades (facilitated by University Studies Advisors).
- Navigating the UD Curriculum: Helpful information on the registration process (navigating the online catalog, using other resources; facilitated by University Studies Advisors).