- Individual tutoring appointments: Tutors are required to complete a report in the Blue Hen Success Collaborative.
- Student feedback is important. You are expected to encourage your students to complete the Rate My Tutor form.
- It is important to notify the Tutoring Coordinator with any updates, including adding or deleting the courses you are available to tutor.
- Students using the TutorFind Directory will contact you to set up a time, day and place to be tutored on a mutually-agreed basis (e.g., once a week, twice a week, just before exams, or when needed).
- If not sponsored by an approved program, the student is not entitled to free tutoring. You will need to collect your fee from the student on an ongoing basis.
- If a student is entitled to free tutoring through an approved program and/or is pre-approved by a sponsoring Program Director, you will need to enter the hours tutored and obtain the student’s signature on the individual tutor time sheet, as well as entering your hours on UDTime. Time sheets are due every Friday.
- At the beginning of the fall and spring semesters, you will be asked to update your status and TutorFind information. If you wish to tutor during winter session, you must notify the Tutoring Coordinator of your availability.
- Tutor meetings are held once or twice a semester. These meetings include updates, discussion of tutoring techniques, and the opportunity to hear from invited guest speakers. You are expected to be familiar with the range of tutoring services offered by the OAE, and these meetings will help you keep up to date.