Welcome to the OAE!
As the central academic support office of the University of Delaware, our mission is to assist undergraduate students in their pursuit of academic success. Serious students at UD know that the Office of Academic Enrichment (OAE) can help everyone—all you need to do is to ask for assistance! Our office is committed to helping students address their academic challenges in ways that will maximize their performance, including
- Individual tutoring: ONLINE TUTORFIND DIRECTORY
- Drop-in tutoring
- Group tutoring
- Supplemental instruction
- In-person study skills workshops
- Online study skills workshops
- Skill-building courses (SkilMods)
- One-on-one academic assistance
- GET AHEAD (formerly Summer Enrichment Program) for entering freshmen
In addition, students who consider themselves stronger academically will find support services to maximize their academic experience and better prepare them for graduate school.
Successful students are encouraged to take on leadership roles by acting as tutors or summer program assistants.
|Quick and helpful information from our office-||Other UD offices offering key support-|
Not Grade 13 (Transition to College)
Academic Culture in the US (for international students)