Welcome to the OAE!
The Office of Academic Enrichment provides tutoring assistance and help with strengthening study skills and time management in a variety of formats. Maximize your performance with:
- Individual tutoring: Find a Tutor
- Drop-in tutoring schedule (Free):
- **NEW DROP IN HOURS**
- Beginning 11/6/17 M-R: 3:30 P.M. TO 10:00 P.M., Friday 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Group tutoring schedule (Free)
- Supplemental instruction schedule (Free)
- In-person study skills workshops
- Online study skills workshops
- Skill-building courses (SkilMods)
- One-on-one academic assistance
- GET AHEAD (formerly Summer Enrichment Program) for entering freshmen
|Quick and helpful information from our office-||Other UD offices offering key support-|
Not Grade 13 (Transition to College)
Academic Culture in the US (for international students)